Age Requirement 4-5 year olds
Parkway Dance Specializes in introducing your little one to the wonderful world of dance!
- The Tutus and Taps Program is a 45 minute class designed for the older preschooler who is getting prepared to start kindergarten.
- Class introduces your child to Ballet, Tap and Tumbling. Dance Vocabulary and age appropriate developmental skills will be discovered.
- Through stimulating props, dance games and energtic music the student will be having so much fun, that they do not realize they are learning classical tap and ballet movement.
- Then, using what they have learned perform in the June Dance Recital. Paricipation Optional.
- Dress Code- Pink or Black Leotard, Ballet Skirts, Solid Color Tights, Pink Leather ballet Shoes, Black Velcro Tap Shoes
- Only $49 per month
Click here to Register